Giving Tuesday (11/30/21) is a global movement bringing people together through acts of service and charity. As we celebrate Hanukkah this week, here are eight great ways to spread light and joy with JFS Middlesex.
- Donate to support vital programs. Visit our website to learn about our services and donate to help keep them running.
- Volunteer. Join the hundreds of passionate volunteers whose labors of love make the magic happen.
- Feed a family. The JFS kosher food pantries provide bags of groceries to our neighbors in need. Donations of kosher, non-expired food items help fight hunger in our local communities.
- Brighten a child’s holiday. During the winter holidays, JFS collects toy and gift card donations to help put smiles on children’s faces. New, unused toys for the little ones and gift cards for the older ones are needed now! Call 732-777-1940 to schedule a donation.
- Follow us on social media. Check out JFS on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Be sure to give us a Like and share our posts with your friends.
- Create a lasting legacy. The JFS Distinguished Donor Wall, newly installed in our North Brunswick office, is a meaningful way to create a visual impact while supporting JFS essential services.
- Make a Year End donation. Consult with your tax professional to see how a Year End donation to JFS Middlesex can reduce your 2021 tax burden.
- Learn about sponsorships. From new vehicle donations to program naming opportunities, learn about the ways to make a visible impact at JFS. Contact Business Development Director Judy at 732-306-0218. Join the global movement this Giving Tuesday with JFS. Thank you!