Now Hiring: Licensed Clinical Social Workers
JFS is seeking energetic, motivated clinical social workers to join our supportive multidisciplinary team providing counseling for children through senior adults; individual and family therapy.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to deliver high-quality client care.
- Experience in mental health or hospital social work.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Credentialing with insurance companies (willing to provide opportunity for insurance credentialing to right candidates).
Send a cover letter and resume via email.
Write “LCSW” in the subject header and send to: [email protected]
Now Hiring: PT Driver
JFS Middlesex seeks a part-time driver to provide transportation via JFS vehicles for JFS senior adult clients.
- Transport JFS senior clients to and from agency programs, medical appointments, and assist with meals on wheels delivery
- Maintain daily vehicle log sheets (client trip manifest, maintenance checklist)
- Perform daily vehicle pre/post trip inspections
- Monitor client activities and functioning while transporting
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Program Coordinators
- Bring vehicles to repair shop for maintenance, repairs, gas and/or to car wash
- Attend training as required
- Clean driving record required (background checks performed)
Submit resume/work experience to [email protected]
Write “PT Driver” in the subject header.
Jewish Family Services & You
“The Meals on Wheels are a godsend, I’m so thankful to be blessed with a meal, it would be so difficult without it. I’m thankful that JFS provides for the elderly.”
– Olivia F, KMOW recipient
Are you looking for help or do you know someone who needs help? Do you want to volunteer your time or
make a donation?