Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County has positions open for:
JFS is seeking a part-time driver to provide transportation via JFS vehicles to JFS adult programs (mostly senior adults).
- Transport JFS clients to and from agency programs.
- Maintain daily vehicle log sheets (client trip manifest, maintenance checklist)
- Perform daily vehicle pre/post-trip inspections
- Monitor client activities and functioning while transporting
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by program coordinators
- Bring vehicles to repair shop for maintenance and parts
- Attend training as required
Submit resume to email@example.com. Write “PT Driver” in subject header.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs Need Only Apply)
JFS is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and motivated clinical social workers to join our supportive multidisciplinary team providing counseling for children through senior adults; individual and family therapy. Operationally the Social Worker is responsible to the VP of Clinical Services under a fee for service model which includes centralized reception and scheduling, office space and billing. Bilingual Spanish speaking applicants a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to deliver high-quality client care
- Experience in mental health or hospital social work
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
The following attributes are required:
- Day and Evening hours
- Work between two locations – Milltown and Monroe Township, NJ
- Credentialing with insurance companies (Willing to provide opportunity for insurance credentialing to right candidates)
Send cover letter and resume via email. Write “LCSW” in the subject header and email: firstname.lastname@example.org (posted12/2017)