Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County has positions open for:
JFS seeks a part-time (up to 24 hours per week) experienced Fundraiser, reporting to the CEO, to oversee and direct agency fundraising efforts. Special events experience a must.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs Need Only Apply)
JFS is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and motivated clinical social workers to join our supportive multidisciplinary team providing counseling for children through senior adults; individual and family therapy. Operationally the Social Worker is responsible to the VP of Clinical Services under a fee for service model which includes centralized reception and scheduling, office space and billing. Bilingual Spanish speaking applicants a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to deliver high-quality client care
- Experience in mental health or hospital social work
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
The following attributes are required:
- Day and Evening hours
- Work between two locations – Milltown and Monroe Township, NJ
- Credentialing with insurance companies (Willing to provide opportunity for insurance credentialing to right candidates)
Send cover letter and resume via email. Write “LCSW” in the subject header and email: firstname.lastname@example.org (posted12/2017)
Group Facilitator of Senior Nutrition Program
1. Coordination of day-to-day operations of senior nutrition programs including but not limited to developing monthly calendar of activities, shopping, set-up and clean-up of site, facilitating activity programs, etc.
2. Assessment of clients for acceptance to programs.
3. Supervision of volunteers.
4. Liaison activities with community providers.
5. Maintenance of client records and daily and monthly attendance.
6. Statistical record keeping and report writing to funders. Outlook and Excel spreadsheets competency required.
7. Act as back-up facilitator for Adult Social Day Program as needed.
8. Participation in development of policies and procedures in the program elements.
9. Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Vice President of Senior Services, Chief Executive Officer or his/her designee.
Requirements: Skill-set in Social Work, Gerontology or related Human Service; and/or
college credits and related work experience. Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of auto
insurance, a vehicle and insurability under JFS’ policy essential.
This is a part-time position with potential for increased hours. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to: Office@jfsmiddlesex.org. Write: “Group Facilitator” in subject heading.