Licensed Clinicians (LCSWs, LPCs, psychologists)
JFS is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and motivated clinicians to join our supportive multidisciplinary team providing counseling for children through senior adults; individual and family therapy.
The successful candidate will have:
- History of delivering high-quality client care
- Experience in mental health or hospital setting
- Flexible schedule (day and evening hours, 2 offices)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Credentialing with insurance companies (willing to provide opportunity for insurance credentialing to right candidates)
Send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com; write “Clinician” in the subject header.
PT Driver Wanted
JFS Middlesex seeks a part-time driver to provide transportation via JFS vehicles for JFS senior adult clients. Responsibilities:
1. Transport JFS senior clients to and from agency programs, medical appointments, and assist with meals on wheels delivery
2. Maintain daily vehicle log sheets (client trip manifest, maintenance checklist)
3. Perform daily vehicle pre/post trip inspections
4. Monitor client activities and functioning while transporting
5. Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Program Coordinators
6. Bring vehicles to repair shop for maintenance, repairs, gas and/or to car wash
7. Attend training as required
8. Clean driving record required (background checks performed)
Submit resume/work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “PT Driver” in subject header.